CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies

We got our delivery of Girl Scout cookies on Thursday... for a house that does Weight Watcher, we still order them?? lol. I went to the grocery store last night and as I parked I saw the mob of Girl Scouts in front of the door. So I purposely parked at the other entrance! When I came out I was bombarded by 6 of them all asking the same question.. if I wanted to buy some.

Sooo, my question to you is, what is your favorite kind of Girl Scout Cookie? And were you ever a Girl Scout/Brownie/Daisy?

Even though I'm allergic to coconut (not the type of allergic that I get hives or my throat swells, but it does something to my intestines.. more than you ever needed to know about me, huh?) my favorite are the Samoas! Tagalongs are the 2rd runners up!

I was a Daisy, then a Brownie, but never a Girl Scout. Me and all the girls I was in it with (most to who I still speak to) quit after Brownies. Thought we were too old for it I guess?? I don't really remember!

0 comments:

Post a Comment