CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA or bust!!

This weekend was CHA in Anaheim, California. My Mom, Sister, Niece and I went today! I was AWESOME! Such an exciting event. Sadly, Tim Holtz was not there. Well, he was, but only teaching classes, so I didn't get to meet him! But I had a blast anyway! This is a picture of all of us!! Klayre had just woke up from her nap, otherwise, she'd be cheesin' it up for the camera!
I can see the stripe top was a bad idea, LOL. I just loved it though! You wouldn't think I lived in Southern California with glow in the dark white arms like that, would ya? =]



I did 2 make and takes. This is my first make and take EVER in my life! =] It's a little journal. I made it at The Art Bar booth, with liquid laminate and specialty tissue paper.

This was my 2nd, and last make and take. It wasn't in any booth, just a counter for them.


My Goodies!

There's a couple things I don't have seperate photos of... first is the shaped paper on the left. It's by Fancy Pants - Vintage Valentine - Ledger/Floral Bracket. In the back on the right is The Poppy Collection by SEI, looove it! I also got a Singo white gel pen. On the right next to one of the Design Runner disks is a free sample I got. It was from Dillon's Laser Designs. You put a photo behind it and it looks like you cut the photo into little pieces. They have a whole bunch of different laser cut pages too. Check out there site! Or you can be like me and do it the difficult way... cut a 4x6 photo every 1/2 inch and put a pop dot on the back of each one..... =]


Behind those are 4 6x6 pieces of chipboard that I got at The Red Bee booth. I'm not sure what they're going to be yet..... lol, but probably mini albums of some sort!

I got 3 6X6 paper backs from Basic Grey. I got Orgins, Eskimo Kisses & Lemonade.

My Favorite paper from each stack...

Eskimo Kisses
Lemonade
Orgins
*these are TOTALLY my colors*
I got a Xyron Design Runner for Christmas. Infact it was from a complete stranger on scrapbook.com. She found one at a thrift store, for a dollar and never used it and asked me if I'd like it. At Joann's there only 3 different disks, so when I saw these at the Scrapbook Corner booth, for $15 dollars cheaper, I HAD to have them!

Scrapworks Collection 1 & 2
Ballerina Font

I honestly had some sort of sickness. I seem to only buy date, journaling or alphabet stamps! I added more to my collection that day, from the Technique Tuesday booth.

Is this journaling spot not the cutest?!


At The Red Bee booth, stickles were 6 for $11. I didn't have any Distress stickles, so I mostly got those. I have never had a red stickles, so I got that one too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment