CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

BFF

I made this card for Day 319 at 365 Cards. The challenge was to create a card that would be perfect for a teenage girl. I took the best friend route! What teenage girl doesn't have a best friend, or multiple for that matter! =] The bff is stamps from KI Memories, not sure of the font name, but isn't it too cute?! I stamped it on black cardstock with versamark and embossed it with silver and cut it out. The rest of the stamps on the grey cardstock are KI Memories except for the "Best Friends".

Now on to the fun part.. the flower! I will make a tutorial on it soon. It didn't start out as a flower.. I was planning on just making a strip of it to go across my card. Infact it was for Day 322, but it changed while I was making it! I gathered the brown, burlap looking, 1 1/2 inch ribbon and used sewing pins to keep it secure while i hand stitched the pink and white checkered ribbon on to it. Iput a button i the middle so the bff would stand out. Although I must say, the center looked really neat! I'll show you on my tutorial.

1 comments:

Cyndy

That is really gorgeous and extremely creative! Love it!

Post a Comment