CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

This weekend's cards

This card is for the May Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com that I'm hosting this month.

It's for the Bonus Category, to make a flower out of something that wasn't purchased as a flower. I used laced, sewed it in a circle glue the tops down and cut them. I used fibers for the leaf and stem.

I stamped the whole card and used a HUGE button for the middle... it's one of the biggest I've ever used on a card!!

The quote reads "The more beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow seperatley without growing apart." True Friends is lifted with pop dots.


I cut out where the flower goes (on the front) so when you open the card, the flower will be on the inside.

This one was also for the Card Challenge, for product.. to use anything glittery. I got the idea to use only a stamp from Kristina Werner's You Tube (starofmay). Her cards are amazing.. such an inspiration, and i love her "answer and question" videos.

5 stamps, 1 bottle of stickles, an ink pad and 2 pieces of cardstock. A super simple one for me!

I stamped the flower and cut it out.

Another stamp. Infact all the stamps I used on this card are my sisters. I've been "borrowing" them for months now, lol.

Thanks for peeking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment