CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Noelle's Request

I got a text from my neighbor Noelle, asking if I could make a card for the birthday of a guy she's been dating. We narrowed it down to what she wanted which was.. A slot machine, and the 3 "slots" to be a cigar, a heart and a old nintendo controller (You know.. the BEST nintendo system ever! Sorry Wii lovers.. but you know I'm right!!). This is how it turned out! Thanks for peeking.


The "Slots"

Can you tell my favorite part was the nintendo controller?? =] I just love it.

The controller is 1 inch by 1/2!


I plan to make a nintendo controller card now.. can't wait!

1 comments:

Rleen

Hi Tarynne,
You are so clever!!! WOW! This is really cool. I'm pretty sure the guy love this. You did a fabulous job!

Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment