CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Layers Of Love

I can't remember what the last layout I made was. I literally can not remember.. and I have a great memory, no matter what anyone else says, lol. I think my last one may have been in July. So it's been a while! I signed up for a Cosmo Cricket Challenge on the scrapbook site so I would HAVE to do one. It's not that I don't like doing layouts, but I'm more into cards now!!

The challenge was to use 95% Cosmo Cricket Products and lots of buttons. The buttons could be any manufacturer and would not count in the 95%.
First, the story on the picture! It was not my intent to make her look like a little old lady, really!! First she had a dress on.. it got a little cooler, so we put leggings on, then socks, then her sweater. She has super tight curls but since it was so cool, I didn't want to wet her hair, so I put her hair up in what we call "puffies".

I love these flowers. They were different Cosmo Cricket papers, even the vellum was from them! I cut them out on the cricut and distressed the heck out of them! I wanted the edges to be white, so i did that first them randomly did other spots. I think if I hadn't done the edges, it wouldn't have taken so long, but it was totally worth it!
This "LOVE" was a part of Cosmo Cricket's "Honey Pie" collection, named Isabel. Yes, I cut it all out, lol. Some with scissors, but mostly with an exacto.

The scallops and the turquoise paper were from a Cosmo Cricket kit I got from HSN a while back. My Mom got it for me for my Birthday I believe it was. And the buttons are just random butons I liked!

Thanks for peeking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment