CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Cabbage Flowers!!

I've seen these kind of flowers many times. They're getting more popular now. I remember my Mom having them painted on her shirt when I was little. So, they're by no means new! =] I've wanted to make them for a while, so this was my first batch. Most all of them are made out of scraps from other projects.


In their new home!


These are my favorites from this batch!
My absolute favs are the top middle and the bottom left!!

3 comments:

Ali

Cute, Cute, Cute! I've seen them with little brads in the middle too. Did you make any with them?

Tarynne Wise

Nope, not this bunch. I'm about to make more right now though. That's my exciting Friday night =] I'm all about buttons at the moment!

Renee

T, they are great!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment